Common Features of Media Filters
- 100% Polyester Fibers – Easy to handle and work with unlike fiberglass.
- Adhesive Will Not Migrate Downstream – Tackified adhesive cannot migrate since it is part of the fiber spray bonding process during manufacturing of the filter media – not a post application.
- Unaffected by Moisture – Panels and panel links have no paper components that can lose integrity due to moisture in the system.
Poly Shield XI Media MERV 11
- MERV 11 in accordance with ASHRAE 52.2-2012
- Dustlok® Composite Adhesive
- Spor-Ax® Antimicrobial
- Available in 1″ Thickness
Dual-Ply Dustlok® Media MERV 9
- Dual-Density for progressive depth loading
- MERV 9 efficiency per ASHRAE 52.2-1999
- Unique Dustlok® adhesive that will not migrate downstream
- Spor-Ax® anti-microbial effectively controls Mold, Mildew, Algae and Fungi on the Filter
- Available in 1-inch and 1 1/2-inch thickness
- Flame Retarded – U.L. Class 2
Poly Shield G8 Dual-Density Media MERV 8
- Bulk Media Up To 92-inch Wide
- Media Thickness 1-inch
- Panels & Links Available
- Pre-Cut Pads & Poly Perf®
- Extended Surface Filters
- Meets new construction phase requirements for LEED certification program
Please call 800-733-8011 for a free, no-obligation filter survey and proposal!